Spirit Air is a one stop place for gearing you up from scratch for pursuing your dreams of becoming an Airline Captain as you get all the resources- aircraft, simulator, instructors and airline partnerships to get flying experience, all at one place.
Here at Spirit Air, our strength lies in:
- Providing training and mentoring by those with aeons of experience as Airline Captains/Instructors/Examiners.
- Specially designed, developed, and constantly updated training course
- Unique concept of making Airline Captains- First of its kind in the world
- Deferred Payment Option
- Earn while you Learn scheme
Spirit Air’s, team of instructors and mentors will equip you with necessary certifications, training, skill and experience to-
- Get out from the queue for F/O-Co-Pilot Job
- To get positioned as an attractive recruit for any airline in the world – as a Trainee Captain / Transition Captain, highest possible position and salary for entering an airline
Spirit Air Pvt Ltd, incorporated in 2008 and converted to Spirit Air LLP in 2019, received its AOP(Non-Scheduled) 19/2009 from DGCA in 2009 and commenced charter flight operations with Cessna Skyhawk and Cessna Caravan along with management consultancy. It will shortly start flying under Scheduled Commuter Air Transport Service and providing flying training under its upcoming FTO.
GSTN – 29AEBFS0057C1ZC ;
Registered Office – B3/12, VISHAL KHAND 3, GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH-226010 (INDIA) ;
Corporate Office – Ist FLOOR, No.182/A, 3rd B CROSS, DOMLUR LAYOUT, BANGALORE, BENGALURU URBAN, KARNATAKA-560071 (INDIA).
Spirit Air Team
Founder– Capt. S. K. Verma, MBA ATPL, Retired Dy. General Manager (Ops) – Air India, Captain – A-320
Marketing– Dr. J. Chatterji- Retired General Manager, Air India
Personnel– K. M. A. Koshie- Retired General Manager, Air India
Instructors and Mentors- Ex Air India
Capt. S. B. Katriar – DC-3;
F-27; B-737; A-300
Capt. A. K. Singh – A-310;
B-707; B-747; B-777
Capt. K S Grewal – B-737;
Capt. Leela Singh – A-300;
Capt. Arulmani- B-737;
A-300; A-320; B-787
Capt. Indrani Singh – B-737;
Capt. D.P Keshav- B-737;